Interim
Wow, been a crazy couple months. Getting ready for "Walk the Earth" to be released (and by that I mean working crazily in as many non-work hours as possible), adjusting to a new diet (not to lose weight, heavens no, just to be healthy)... and so on. Here's the first music video:
There'll be some more cool stuff to show soon. Also, my third commercial for work was released:
There'll be some more cool stuff to show soon. Also, my third commercial for work was released:
I just finished watching "Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures" (which comes with the "Clockwork Orange" Blu-ray), and it just cemented my view of him: a genius who gave no quarter, and presented humanity in its range, both honestly and stylistically at the same time. I own more Hitchcock and Rodriguez, but Kubrick is easily my favorite director, and I find my own evolving viewpoints mirroring his. Each successive viewing of a Kubrick picture, along various intervals in my life, has revealed new insights, not only into the movie itself, but into my understanding of my self, and my relationship with the rest of humanity.
With the lack of any immediate non-work (non-daytime work) deadlines, I find myself relaxing more, and contemplating past art projects. I intend to finish my "Teegra" project, but whereas before I was laboring to make a realistic, hi-res version, this time around I'll attack it as Mr. Frazetta approached his own work: usually with little time to spare, and in flashes. It will likely not be a 100% faithful reproduction, but will hopefully be more honest.
'Nuff said.
Comments
Post a Comment